Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Do

Okay, I've already failed at blogging every day...but in my defense the hubs had the computer I use with him at school.  We technically have 3 computers, but two are older and in comparison they are annoying to use.  So I don't unless I have to...

WHAT I DO...or rather WHAT I DID (yesterday)

These days I don't have an tax-paying, report-to-my-boss kind of job.  I get to hang out with the cutest little girl.  Lately she's been waking up in the 6:30am range...she wakes up happy and plays until her first nap.  Shortly after she wakes up she eats breakfast and plays some more.  Usually, we get ready to go to the gym, but yesterday she seemed a little extra crabby and clingy so we didn't end up going.  (Hopefully she'll be okay today...it's not even 8am yet.)...Then we do random things, go visit friends, hang out at the library, go to the grocery store, and other stuff to keep busy.  The weather is finally starting to heat up so we'll start playing outside more.

Daddy is in the middle of his 2 weeks of finals.  Yesterday he completed his 4th final.  He comes home after the final (instead of staying to study more) and since I didn't workout in the morning I went running when he came home.  When I came back from my run I found the hubs and baby playing outside, so we hung out there for a little while.  Then we came home, made dinner (BLTs), and got the Snuggle Bug ready for bed.  After that we watched an episode of The Good Wife.  We are watching season 1 because my husband hasn't seen it...so I'm re-watching it with him.  Then off to bed...and we do it all again tomorrow.  Or a variation of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.