Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fears


THE THING(S) I'M AFRAID OF THE MOST

Blog a day in May...I'm starting to like it.  At least it gives me something to blog about.  And today we're talking about our fears.  But not just any fears, are biggest ones.  For me, the thing (or perhaps things) that I'm most afraid of is that I won't be mother and wife I always thought I'd be...the one I want to be.  Well, that seems like something I should be able to easily avoid...but I know plenty of people (plenty?  probably not.  But I do know some) that start out the perfect mother and wife and turn..............crazy.  They become arguably the worst wives, mothers (that's all relative..."the worst").  I feel like I'm rambling, and not getting my point across.  All I'm saying is that I have the highest hopes for me to be the best wife and mother.  I want my husband to always be happy with me, and I want me kid (hopefully kids--plural--someday) to be think of me as the greatest mother.  I will do anything for them.  I want them to be able to count on me for love and support.  I worry that if I slack on my job to love and teach my child(ren) morals and values that they will look for validation through means that I completely disapprove of. 

To make a long story short...I'm afraid I'll fall short of my vision of the "perfect" wife and mother.  It will be hard work to obtain this goal.  But I feel it is of the utmost importance to do everything I can to be the perfect wife and mother for my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.