Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Moment in My Day

I am wayyyy behind with this Blog Every Day in May thing....I've lost a little motivation, I guess.  The hubs has had the main computer with him this past week, so I haven't been able to do anything on the computer.  Then when the computer was available I just didn't have the drive to blog...I guess that's part of the challenge; blog even when you don't want to.

A Moment In Your Day



Saturday we attempted to go to a Farmer's Market, but it was colder then we thought and the wind was killing us.  So, after a few minutes there we decided get inside and check out the local Sheel's.  The store is huge, and they have everything...and it's all a bit more pricy then I'd like.  I am long over due for new running shoes, so I was able to try some on.  I found a pair I really liked...they're $110...A LOT more then I wanted to spend on shoes...so in this picture, I just thanked the sales woman for her time and told her I needed to talk to my husband before I made any decision.  So in this picture we found a little bench in the store to sit down on and talk about it.  Liliana was riding around in this ridiculous looking cart.  But she loved every minute of it.  It may look silly, but kids really seem to enjoy riding in it!...And that's a moment in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.