Friday, May 3, 2013

Pity, Party of One

Today I'm having a pity party...I just feel a little down.  I didn't go to the gym this morning--because I didn't feel like it.  (And I normally go every. single. day.)...I'm just a little down about my size...I've been my pre-pregnancy weight for a while now, but not my pre-pregnancy size.  How is that possible you ask?  I don't know, but trust me--it is.  I workout constantly, and I don't eat too crazy (well sometimes I do)...and yet I can't seem to get back to the size I was.  It's starting to get really, REALLY annoying.  And I refuse to be that "big" girl, so I haven't bought any new clothes.  Plus I stay at home, so there's really no need.  But seriously, what the heck?!  Some say that sometimes when you're nursing your body will hold on to extra "chub" (for whatever reason)...so maybe that's what's happening???

And it's Finals weeks--yes WEEKS...so if I thought I didn't see my husband that much before, I certainly don't see him now.  Yesterday he saw Liliana for 30 minutes before it was her bed time!  And his birthday is tomorrow...I ordered him what he wanted online.  I ordered it over a week ago, but yet somehow it still says it won't get here until next week!  I know that's not a big deal--and I know he doesn't really care that it won't come on his birthday, but I really wanted it to!

And there's other stuff...I just wish things were a little different right now...not too different, but a little different.  But on the bright side, in a week Adam will have completed his first year of law school, and we'll have a little break before he starts summer classes.  (Yes, he's taking summer classes now too, because he's doing the dual program in which he's also getting a Masters degree.)...He works hard so the least we (me and Lili) can do is be supportive.

Well I guess that's it for now...I mean nothing too terrible is happening--in fact we're doing really well over here...but sometimes I just wish I could have everything I want!  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.