Saturday, November 23, 2013

24 Weeks

Baby Size:Canteloupe

Symptoms: Pregnancy dreams!  I really don't remember them being this bad and vivid with my last pregnancy.  The other night I glanced at the computer screen while my husband was watching "Breaking Bad" with headphones, and I had a nightmare about drug dealers!  (I watched the first two season on the show, but it got to be too intense for me.)

Workout: Some prenatal Pilates.  It was a busy week, and I find that if I don't workout in the morning then it's probably not happening--sadly.

Cravings: Sweets.  All day every day...no joke.

Best Moment(s) of the week: Hearing the heart beat--it never gets old.  I had my regular check-up this week, and everything looks good.

Missing: Being regular.  With my last pregnancy I was regular until the bitter end; in fact it wasn't until after I gave birth that I had a problem.  This time around, after the first trimester it has been rough in that department!


This week has been busy, but relatively uneventful--just the normal "life" things that need to be done.  I'm currently dealing with a toddler who is struggling with finding her way.  She cries more now then she ever has in her little life.  We're struggling to figure out the best way to handle it.  I really don't want a spoiled monster for a child, but when you're in the moment and it's happening it's hard to know the "right" thing to do.  Overall she's still a very good girl, but man does she have her moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.