Wednesday, November 13, 2013

22 Weeks

Baby Size: Papaya

Symptoms: Stuffy nose.  It wakes me up at night, because I can't breathe.  I've started wearing Breathe Right strips and they have been helping a ton.

Workout: Went to the gym 3 times...cardio mostly.  Plus Lili likes playing at the Kids Club.  Also, at home, I did an Arm workout 3 times, as well as Prenatal Pilates.

Cravings: Still Apples.  I have at least one every day.

Best Moment(s) of the week: Getting to the gym.

Missing: Eating food with reckless abandon.  Lili and I went to one of our favorite places, Whole Foods, and at the cheese counter they were giving away samples of Parmesan.  We each ate a piece and it was delicious, so I decided to buy a small block of it ($22.99/lb!!).  When I got home I realized it was "raw milk Parmesan"...........it's probably okay for me to eat, but just to be on the safe side I didn't/haven't eaten it.  =(  But it was so yummy in the store!

I'll try to lay off the bathroom photos next time.  =)

My belly button is starting to make it's way out.  I guess that makes sense because my uterus is just above my belly button, I think.  Or it's at my belly button.  Either way, it was probably around this time last pregnancy that my belly button started to pop.  I used to think outtie belly buttons on pregnant women looked ugly...but when I had one, I couldn't care less about it!  I remember thinking I'd put tape or something over it, but in the end it really didn't matter to me.

I have a couple pairs of pants I want to turn into maternity jeans.  I have all the materials, and I've read plenty of blogs/instructions on what to do...but I'm still nervous about messing them up so I haven't made any yet.  Plus, the weather is starting to get really cold so I'm pretty okay with sweats!  Ha!  My desire to "look cute" this pregnancy is waning.  Darn.

And I've decided not to keep track of my weight gain.  I don't own a scale, and I'm not too concerned about it.  Although I can tell you I'm gaining weight much differently then with Liliana.  This time around I appear to only be gaining weight in my hips and thighs!  (Every girl's nightmare).  Oh well...not much I can do now.  I'm trying to workout still (although I don't workout nearly as hard as I'd like) and I try to eat sensibly.  To be honest, I'm not too concerned about losing the weight once I have the baby.  I'm also trying to cut down on eating overt sugar.  That is, cookies, cake,  brownies, ice cream...you get the idea.  It's harder then you think, because I would eat desserts all day every day if given the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.