Saturday, November 2, 2013

18 Weeks

One of the things that I wish I had done with my first pregnancy was take more picture of me actually being pregnant.  I wish I had documented my growth better.  There is probably a handful of photos of me, and I think they're all from my 8th and 9th months.  So...I've sort of dropped the ball already.  But starting now is better then nothing.  

Here we go....

Baby Size: A bell pepper

Weight gain: yes--I don't know the amount at the moment, but I'll know next time.  =)

Symptoms: A slight amount of nausea, hunger, extremely emotional over random stuff, and slight back pain.

Workout: Running 3-4 times a week, light weight training 2 times a week, and Prenatal Pilates 3-4 times a week.  Let's see if I can keep it up.

Cravings: Meat.  Steak.  Vegetables.

Best Moment(s) of the week: Increasing amount of fetal movement--there really is something in there!

Missing: Carefree living in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.