Saturday, November 2, 2013

21 Weeks

I've said this before, but it's worth saying again: Being pregnant is by far the coolest thing that has ever happened to me.  I am always amazed by pregnancy and the absolute miracle of birth.  Do you know how insurmountable the task of getting pregnant (the actual science behind it) seems to be?  It seems so unlikely.  Well, for me, it's happened again and I couldn't be more excited--and nervous--and a little scared.

Baby Size: Pomegranate

Weight gain: 9lbs total so far

Symptoms: Feeling bigger as I can feel my uterus growing.

Workout: None...oh wait, Prenatal Pilates (it doesn't really feel like a workout though)...it was a lazy week. 

Cravings: Granny Smith Apples

Best Moment(s) of the week: Anatomy scan!  Everything looks great!  Let's hope it stays that way!

Missing: My desire to workout.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.