Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trying to change the blog name

So I went to Settings, and tried to change the name/location of this blog.  I wanted it to be the same as the name of my blog...Just Scratching the Surface...as in just scratching the surface of life.  When I started it I was newly married, and now I have a baby and life was, and still is, just beginning--so to speak.  The world is my oyster.  Anyway, I tried to change the blogspot name to that and it's taken...in fact variations of it is taken.  So I decided to see what blog has the name "Just Scratching the Surface"...turns out they are kind of strange Christian rants or something...a mix of political and religious musings, I guess.  Then, I thought well maybe I need to change the name of my blog, so my readers (all 3 of you) don't confuse my blog with their blogs!  I thinking of combining this blog with the other blog I started.  In fact, I'm gonna try to do that somehow--I mean that name is available...or at least it will be if I delete the other blog, right?  =)

Oh, and for you visual people...here's a picture of Adam reading to Liliana.



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.