Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eclairs



I love baking and cooking! Although I'm not very good at either...yet. But I guess it just takes practice and trial and error. So, yesterday I found a recipe for mini eclairs on Allrecipes.com and since we had all but one of the ingreidents I decided to make it.

They came out good, I guess. Adam ate them.
(But like a good husband, he eats everything I make...I know he really likes something if he asks me to make it again!) Actually, I liked them too. I got the sugar free vanilla pudding (the filling) on accident, but they still came out pretty good. I thought they tasted like eclairs and that's all that counts! When I first put the dough together it was really sticky, and consequently hard to handle, but they cooked just fine. Anyway, I'll probably try to make them again.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, yummy! My dad loves Eclairs and Blake always makes fun of him...but now I'm pretty sure Blake loves them too. Maybe I should try to make them sometime!

    ReplyDelete

.

.