Thursday, April 17, 2014

40 Weeks

Baby Size: Pumpkin--what?!  A pumpkin?!

Symptoms: The baby is VERY low, and moving like crazy.  I'm tired all the time and have trouble moving around--but not as bad as with Liliana.  I remember with her I could barely walk down the street without being in a lot of pain.  In fact, we've been going on long walks and out places in an effort to get things going.  So far...nothing.  I had my membranes stripped.  Nothing.  I'm having contractions, but nothing regular.  But really, I'm just waiting for my water to break.  It did the first time around, and that's how I knew (for sure) I was in labor.  I'm not confident about timing contractions and knowing what's real and when to go to the hospital.
Workout: Squats and pre-natal yoga.  All my joints are aching.

Cravings: Nothing.  My appetite has subsided.

Best Moment(s) of the week: Induction!  I have an induction date set.
Missing: My sanity.  I worry about EVERYTHING.  And I'm so close to delivery; I'm just ready to see and meet her and know that she is okay.  I realize once she is here there will be a whole new set of worries, but for now, I just want to get through labor and delivery!  Oh, and I'm getting tired of being cubby...and having a fat face.  I know it's inevitable to get a puffy face, but still...I hate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.