Wednesday, February 12, 2014

35 Weeks


Baby Size: Coconut

Symptoms:Contractions, contractions, contractions...all the time.   So different than last time...or not.  Maybe I did get a lot of contractions the first time around and just didn't realize it.  And I have a serious case of pregnancy-brain.  I've decided to embrace it.  I crack eggs over the sink, and as I was cracking and opening an egg I totally spaced and just opened the egg up and let it go down the drain...then as I was silently chastising myself as I grabbed another egg--I did it again!  I opened another egg and let it go down the drain!  I have no idea what I was thinking.

But speaking of eggs...I was making a scrambled egg for Liliana one morning and as I went to put the carton of eggs back into the fridge, the carton literally flew out of my hands and fell to the floor.  All of the eggs (there were only 4 left) broke, but all in the carton.  Easy--just pick it up and throw it away.  As I picked it up, I turned around and AGAIN it flew out of my hands and splatter all over the floor!  Luckily, my sweet husband was home and cleaned it all up!  Man oh man!  I just couldn't help it!

And no swelling yet (by this time last time I was way swollen).  But you can see from my picture my face is officially chubby.  I can't help it.  It just happens.
 
Workout: None...and it's a terrible thing.  Now anything I do that raises my heart rate causes pain and contractions.  It's quite annoying.

Cravings: Hotdogs...but I'm not eating them.  I've never been a huge hot dog fan, but for some reason they sound delicious to me!  Oh, and salmon...the very pricey salmon. 

Best Moment(s) of the week: Just feeling okay.  Contractions are in check and other symptoms are manageable.

Missing: Sleeping on my back, laying on my stomach...and really working out...and eating anything I want.  And being able to pick up and play with Liliana like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.