Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm starting a new blog

I've started a new, additional blog (I'll still have this one)...it's called Diary of a Great Wife. It's not about the family per se, but it has things that I do during the day.  It includes recipes I've tried, some work and some don't.  It goes through my workout journey, crafts I make, things my baby does...you know, just whatever seems noteworthy.

I wanted a blog that documented the stuff I tried that just pertains to me.  And I was watching the documentary, "Hungry for Change" and one of the doctors on it talked about thinking positively and being positive with yourself.  That's true, ya know.  If you continually tell yourself you're not good enough or smart enough or pretty enough, or whatever, then that's what you'll be...BUT if you tell yourself you're great, then THAT'S what you'll be.  So while I don't feel great all the time, I vow to tell myself that I am great and smart and funny and pretty and whatever else I want...so then maybe that's what I'll become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.