Saturday, January 15, 2011

Favorite Movies

Here is a list of my favorite movies:

We saw this movie at the Dollar Theater...because it was $1...we didn't really know what it was about or anything...but I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. And I really feel like it may appeal more to adults than kids. So if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry.
We rented this next movie along with another movie...we watched them over Christmas break last year when all my roommates were gone still because of the holiday. We had the whole apartment to ourselves, which was nice. I lounged on one couch and Adam on the other. I remember we put this movie on when it was already kind of late. I stayed up to watch the whole thing and loved it! Adam fell asleep 20 minutes into it. (I don't think he's seen it all the way through still.) But after he left I watched it again! I thought Jim Carrey and Steve Carell were perfect as those characters. Now, the latest movie I've added to the list is one that I just saw yesterday. You know I really don't care for Steve Carell in "The Office" because he acts too stupid sometimes. But I loved him in this. Again, I didn't really know what this movie was about before I watched it. But like my other two favorite movies, this one will make you laugh and cry. In a world that seems to just keep getting worse and worse (apparently there's a movie coming out where the guy pretends he's married to pick up on women!) these movies are a refreshing getaway from reality.

2 comments:

  1. i heard despicable me was great, ill have to rent it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up is one of our number one movies! Wow we have so much in common! Maybe we should get together!!! I MISS your face and need to see wedding pics and hear stories and catch up!

    ReplyDelete

.

.