Thursday, July 15, 2010

What I did for my summer vacation...











This summer, the summer following my wedding we went to North Carolina to install security systems. (Not quite the honeymoon I'd envisioned, but that will come). It seems appropriate because installing is how Adam and I met and how we eventually fell in love. We met in Greenville, South Carolina...which I loved...the city was beautiful, the weather was perfect, and the people were hospitible.
Anyway, here we are now, in North Carolina--coinceidentally wo
rking in Greenville, NC--but not nearly as cool though. In fact, I don't really care for NC at all. Except for our ward at church. Everyone is so friendly, and the bishop made an effort to learn our names, which was nice.
We're working with a new company, which turns out wasn't the greatest decision. But it looks like we'll each hit our revised goals. Most of our time is spent waiting for jobs. Unfortunately our office isn't as busy as we would have hoped so more often than not we do more waiting around then actually working.
But we have plans...we only want to be here 4 more weeks and hope that will come true. Then we'll take a mini road trip to Oklahoma, Utah, and California...then back to Utah for school. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.